Posted by : Sherri Cornelius Monday, May 12, 2008

Well, it's been driving me crazy, not remembering why this date sticks in my head. I looked through my blog posts, and realized I missed my 2 year anniversary on May 8, so happy bloggiversary to me! My second post ever fell on May 12, about the time I ate ants but I'm sure that's not the reason. It's probably just my silliness.

Oh, and Fal, you and I think too much alike. I used seam binding tape and stick-on velcro to make a support. LOL

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Well Happy Blogiversary then!

    LOL, that's funny with the velcro thing! Of course we think alike! That's why we love each other! Birds of a feather and all that!

    >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sherri. A lot has happened since then, wouldn't you say?

    Happy belated Mother's Day. It's one of the holidays I actually like. That and Father's Day.

    When are we going to buy you a new computer?

    lc!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Sherri Cornelius -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -