Posted by : Sherri Cornelius Monday, September 28, 2009

I had a really craptastic weekend, but since it's the same old stuff I won't go into it. Just know that I feel SO MUCH BETTER today, and tomorrow I'll feel even better, I have no doubt. I'm emerging from a cocoon into the sunshine after spending a couple of days in darkness.

But now I'm way behind on housework and editing work, so I doubt I'll be online much if at all today. I wish you all a happy Monday!

{ 10 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. 2 things - hope you feel better soon and hopefully stuff hasn't piled up from the weekend to the point where you look at it, get overwhelmed, and just give up on the day. Happy housecleaning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm going to start reading backwards, so to speak, to find out why you were so black. I don't like to hear this, Sherri. I'm really starting to think a trip to Montana to visit me and Angela would be a good idea. An excellent one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're doing better, sorry your weekend was craptastic, and I'll talk to ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a few of those days starting right about now, and am resisting the urge to crawl back into bed and put a big red "X" on the calendar before dark.

    Glad you are back up and running. Watch that vacuum, though.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys... Had a couple of fragrant moments at the grocery store, but I still feel fine. Hooray. :)

    Oh, and Kelly, don't resist crawling in bed, you probably need the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drive by comment ...

    I'm sorry your weekend sucked. But having the positive attitude helps a lot, I'm sure. :) And you're good at positive attitudes.

    Good luck with the housework and editing - once that's under control, you'll feel even better. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. And a happy Tuesday to you.

    (Also, I went back and read that linked post by Janet Reid - it was Platform 9 3/4 she meant, not 9.5. But maybe you wouldn't expect an accurate literary reference from an, um, literary agent?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherri,

    You're so damn smart, lady. Thanks for the post about blog privacy - considering the nature of my blog, I've definitely given it a lot of thought so I appreciated reading yours as well. Craptastic. Great word. Hope you're feeling better and like Claude said - a trip to the beautiful wilds of NW Montana just might be in order, missy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a place to stay, just so you know. :)

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, I figured as much. :)

    I sometimes wish I had used a different name for the blog so I'd have more control over my privacy.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Sherri Cornelius -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -