Posted by : Sherri Cornelius Friday, July 20, 2012

If you’re a Kindle user who’s been dying to read my short story, MON PETIT AMI, but not dying enough to download it free from Smashwords or pay 99 cents on Kindle, well now’s your chance to download it to your device for free. FREE, I tells ya. Finally. But only through Monday.

I wish I could charge .29 for it, but they won’t let me.

So download it now! While it’s free!

The fate of the world hangs in the balance!

The world thanks you for your support!

(and so do i)

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Got it when it was .99, read it, LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Sarah! Glad it went through this time. I'm hoping your other one will show up so I can see what you said. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Sherri Cornelius -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -