Posted by : Sherri Cornelius Thursday, December 18, 2008

Any of you want to help an author build her platform? Go to my Facebook page (see the link in my upper left side bar?) and find the "blogs" tab on my profile. Once there, there should be a link to "join blog network." I'm pretty sure that joining my network won't affect your page, like making you install an app or something like that.

Once I get 15 readers, they'll put my blog's RSS feed on Facebook, which may help grow my readership and potential fan base.

Thanks for helping a girl out!

{ 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. How can I join your network? And now I have to have one of my own. I HAVE TO!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, but it looks like we'll have to add each other as friends first (oh, the horror!).

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Sherri Cornelius -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -