Posted by : Sherri Cornelius Monday, February 21, 2011
- Much stuff happened this weekend, but none of it involved getting a new vehicle. Looks like I’m homebound for another week.
- If you haven’t been over to my new blog lately, you should go by and check it out. The latest post is a guest article from my blog buddy (and published author) Sarah Stockton, who gives advice on how to work through negative messages.
- My oldest went to her first school dance. 6th grade seems a little young, but they treated it as a sort of masquerade, with prizes for the best costumes. She wore a fancy dress and a boa and big, blingy sunglasses and went as a starlet. I made her hair into a Veronica Lake and let her wear eyeliner and red lipstick. She got so many compliments that now she expects to be able to wear eyeliner every day. Um, no.
- Our kitty cat disappeared Thursday, and we found her on Saturday—in a hollow log where she had died. Getting her out of the log took some doing, but finally we buried her in the pet cemetery with Marmalade and Slippers. I was glad we at least knew what had happened to her, but I’m sad that we put her at risk by adopting her as a kitten. I thought the curse of the Yard of Death was over, but apparently not.
- My latest obsession is personality typing.
- I haven’t felt much like Internetting, but a lot like writing. All my creative energy is going to the new blog and the new novel, and I have very little to spend on others’ blogs, so I hope you’ll forgive me if I’m a little spare in my commenting.