Posted by : Sherri Cornelius Monday, February 16, 2009


superchippergirlThat's my new superhero alter-ego. Super-Chipper Girl blinds the bad guys with her dazzling smile, and giggles them into submission. Her weaknesses are rainy days and reality checks.  However, her super-chipper energy shield is self-healing, so chinks don't stay long.


This whole thing started as my self-deprecating joke on Twitter and somehow...evolved. Darcknyt got an idea for a Super-Chipper Girl header, Falcon joined in, and the final result is what you see above. Then I bragged about my new header to Ian, who became inspired and promptly whipped me up a lady to go with the theme.

Pretty cool, huh? I'm keeping the new header for a while. It's fun.

{ 7 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Credit where credit is due: I didn't do the original art. I produced it using the HeroMachine software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great heroine to go with the header! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how kyoot! An icon and everything now! You're all set! Look out Marvel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-Chip! Super-Chip! She's Super Chippy! Yow!


    Sorry. I'm in a silly mood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, that's fine. We love silly around here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I arrived and spent a few moments confirming I hadn't landed in some tween's MySpace page, lol!

    It's actually quite cute. Too bad I missed all the Twitterage. Okay, tweets. I am falling behind on the newest lingo....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Sherri Cornelius -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -