Posted by : Sherri Cornelius Friday, May 21, 2010

I feel disjointed an crappy today, so that will also be the style of my post.


  • My step-daughter graduates high school this evening. I decided to stay home, after much anguish and stress, because of the extreme probability of massive fragrance exposure. Me, fragranced out, wrangling three kids in a packed gymnasium for 3+ hours...I finally admitted it just wasn't going to work. I've already been exposed so much this week that it's built up and my tolerance would be nil if I were to go tonight. I bought her a special gift to show I care since I can't be there, and I'll write a letter telling her how proud I am.

  • I finished updating the synopsis for Black Veil Angel, and now I'm waiting for my beta readers to get back with me before I start the final polish on that. During the lull I'll crit Allie's vampire mailman novel. I expect to have it done over the weekend.

  • I've lost ten pounds now. It's slow, but I'm settling into healthier eating patterns.

  • Lots of cosmic activity going on in my external world, with things breaking and tornadoes and enlightening coincidences. Sometimes when these turbulent times pass I come out with a deeper knowledge of myself...and sometimes I just feel like I've been beaten. Too soon to tell which will be the case here.

  • This is the kids' last day of school.

  • Sunday is the finale of Lost. ZOMG LOST

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling low today, sweetie. I do hope things get better for you soon. We'll be thinking of and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're feel bad sweetie. I'm sure Z will understand - and congrats to her for graduating! How's that baby?

    And woo for you for losing 10! That's awesome!

    Now summer is starting for you - so much happening. Can't speak for the external stuff - but I am sorry that things have felt turbulent for you.

    As for Lost, I think we tried to watch the 1st episode and figured, nah. I think that was - what, 5 years ago? Hard to believe it's been on that long.

    Hope you feel better soon hon, and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for taking care of your health!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Sherri Cornelius -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -