see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Tomorrow is my fourth blogging anniversary. I used to care. I used to feel this need to spill, and this was the only place people listened. Maybe Facebook has replaced this blog as my daily connection to humanity so I just don't need it anymore. Maybe I'm too worried about seeming like a pro so I censor myself into boredom. Or maybe I'm just in a lull and need to appreciate this quiet time. I'm glad I'm not hooked on it anymore, even though I feel I owe it to the blog to continue.
At any rate, I want to thank all of you who are still around. Let's see, four years ago I had:
- two kids at home all day and one in school;
- no agent;
- literally no friends;
- only one book finished, and even then it wasn't ready for submission;
- an embarrassing level of immaturity;
- a feeling of insignificance, accompanied by almost constant anxiety;
- no idea how much I could grow as a human being.
I'm looking forward to the next four years of my life, whether I'm blogging then or not. Who knows where I'll be? Good things have started to happen, and I feel they will only continue. I wish you the same. Have a great weekend.