For those of you on Wordpress, you probably already know about that "next" button up there in the upper right corner. Well, my finger hurts again so I'm nexting through these blogs for entertainment, since I can't type well anyway. Here are some things I've noticed through my nexting.
- There are a lot of blogs about a lot of crap I don't care at all about. Being gay, real estate, knitting, Christianity...tip of the iceberg.
- There are a lot of blogs I can't read because they are in a foreign language.
- Teenagers are really pompous about their teenage status. Apparently they've been told teenagers are whiny, emotional, dumb, crazy, etc, and they seem proud of these labels. Are these no longer considered bad traits?
- There are a lot of whiny, emotional, dumb, crazy teenagers with blogs. (Not you, Z)
- There are a lot of businesses with free WP blogs.
- The modifications I've made to my template were a good idea. It looks pretty good compared to most free blogs, not as good as some.
- Clicking the mouse button with my index finger makes my middle finger hurt. switching...
- There are really a lot of people with decent writing skills who do not appear to be writers. Guess I'm not so special after all...
- Sometimes you click next and see naked people. *
The biggest thing I realized is that random nexting is practically useless for finding new reading material. Much better to use tags.
My finger hurts. Good-bye.
*note to self: find a filter to install on the family PC so the kids aren't accidentally exposed to porn.