Posted by : Sherri Cornelius Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh, crap! Just remembered I didn't post this morning. I know you guys were waiting with bated breath for my post to pop up in your reader. I did write a post, but I deleted it.

So, let's see...What did I do today? Cleaned the car, inside and out; watched Watchmen ("Who's Watching the Watchmen?"); ate a dessert which my 10 year-old created from her little mind (puff pastry squares with canned strawberry frosting)...All in all, a good day. Tired now, ready to relax, and I guess that's what I'll do.

This post counts as a post, doesn't it?

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. *exhaaaaaale* Whew! I was holding my breath a long time there!

    Sounds like you had a pretty good day - dessert sounds yummy! And that #1 daughter is already on her way to being a culinary master. :)

    How was the movie?

    All we did was troubleshoot my computer - found out some things, some bad some good (Monday's post! lol)

    Yepper, this counts as a post, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it counts! And it sounds like a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like Watchmen. I thought it was weird.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Sherri Cornelius -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -